Zimbra Enterprise Collaboration upgrade
News - Zimbra Collaboration Suite is coming !
Our clients have been asking for better integration and collaboration solutions that work with their smartphone. We are pleased to announce that our present email system will be upgraded to Zimbra Enterprise Collaboration suite in the Summer of 2011 ( Through Aug 2011 )
Why are we switching to Zimbra ?
- Excellent mobile device support.
- Shared Group Calendars
- Shared Address Books and Email folders .
- Online File library !
- All-in-one solution for the above.
Take the tour
What are the new features ?
Many organizations using the new Zimbra collaboration suite may want to:
- Share some of their email folders with assistant/coworker(s).
- Share their calendar with coworkers.
- Share selected to-do entries.
- Schedule conference room usage or other assets, in addition to people.
- Keep important documents in the Zimbra on-line "file library" to easily attach to outgoing emails.
- Launch Google Maps just by clicking on an address inside any email.
- Schedule an appointment just by clicking on date in an email.
We are please to be able to keep the cost of the entry level 2-user 4GB Zimbra account the same price as our existing IMAP solution.
Extra users and expanded storage up to 10GB/user are available at extra cost.